Featured guest websites
– C.S. Kjar author Read the weekly blog
– Amy Kirk author Insights of ranch life told in an entertaining way
– Stone Soup Adventure Password tips and other ideas
– Cycle for Independence Cycling event for Idaho Federation of the Blind – Treasure Valley Chapter
– EarthSky News Updates on the cosmos and the blue spec of cosmic dust that is our home
– Mickelson and other Rail Trails Advice about Rail Trails and other things
– Earth Statistics Sunrise, Sunset, and other fun facts for the outdoor adventurer
– USA Mass Shootings Updated daily
We enjoy biking and hiking in Boise. There are lots of opportunities available withing riding or walking distance of our home.
Boise River Greenbelt
Ridge to Rivers Trail System
Ada County Highway District Bicycle Information
Southwest Idaho Mountain Bike Association
Other places I like to visit to ride the bike and hike.
Click on the logo to visit their website.